Monday, April 16, 2012

Blog Entry 6

The Perfect World:

Cristoff creates what he considers a “perfect world” for Truman to live “happily ever after.” How does Seahaven compare to your world in terms of family life, neighborhood life, work life, and leisure time? Would you choose to live in Cristoff’s world? Why or why not?

I would not choose to live in Cristoff's world because is not real. I would prefer my life which is true rather to live inside a make believe world or fantasy. Some times I can compare my work place to Seaheven where a form of artificial society exist within employees. Most of us masking our real self’s and playing a role to each other, at least  that’s how I see it maybe is hard to explain and express what I really think from my work place. I don’t see Seahaven compared to my family life, I would say in other aspect of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment